In-depth restaurant vent & hood cleaning for a safer environment
Our company provides professional restaurant hood and vent cleaning across San Diego and all the surrounding areas. We use modern equipment and efficient chemicals to give your vents and hoods a thorough clean per current industry standards. We’ll remove stubborn buildups of grease and smoke in your exhaust system and eliminate all unpleasant odors. We tackle all the essential components of your system, including grease traps, fans, filters, and the entirety of the interior and exterior. We perform our services per current NFPA guidelines to ensure your property meets the necessary legal requirements.
Why hire us for restaurant hood & vent cleaning in San Diego
We keep your property up to all current rules and regulations and ensure you’re not liable in case of a fire hazard.
A regular cleaning of your hoods, vents, and ductwork increases the efficiency of your entire exhaust system.
Health & safety
Our technicians perform an extensive service that ensures your restaurant hood and vents abide by NFPA health & safety standards.
Hiring our service on a regular basis eliminates unwanted conditions for the development of serious fire hazards.
We’re your reputable & trusted professionals
We employ experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable professionals who undergo stringent background checks and vetting procedures. They are trained to clean according to existing requirements and have the necessary certification. We dispatch only the most professional and trustworthy technicians to your restaurant in San Diego. They’ll carefully handle all the components of your hood and vent with adequate chemicals and equipment to ensure maximum cleanliness. This eliminates the potential for fire hazards, improves indoor air quality, makes your exhaust system more efficient, and brings your property up to NFPA codes.
Complete sanitization of your restaurant hood and vent
Our company can sanitize your entire exhaust system to ensure maximum health and safety of your employees and guests. Our technicians will use EPA-approved chemicals to eliminate hidden germs and viruses from your restaurant hood and vent. We implement advanced techniques and equipment to clean and sanitize your exhaust system properly, ensuring compliance with all current CDC standards, rules, and regulations. We do our part in making your establishment healthy and safe for all parties involved in the process.
Book your service in a minute
Use our easy and intuitive online booking platform to schedule your restaurant vent cleaning in just one minute. Automate your cleaning & enjoy a hygienic, healthy environment. Book your service today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need to clean your restaurant hood?
Some of the most important reasons why you should schedule regular restaurant hood cleaning in San Diego are:
- Health: The cleanliness of the exhaust system affects the indoor air quality in the restaurant and the entire building. Once the filters clog and become greasy, the impact on IAQ becomes serious.
- Compliance: The NFPA 96 standard also includes the cleaning and maintenance of restaurant vents and hoods, which means you have to hire certified professionals to ensure your restaurant abides by the necessary standards.
- Prevention: You’ll prevent potentially extremely serious, harmful, and life-threatening fire hazards in your restaurant. What’s more, you’ll eliminate a fertile breeding ground for mildew, mold, and various bacteria.
- Efficiency: Finally, when the hood and the vent in your restaurant are clean, they’ll operate a lot more efficiently. Also, they will not require as frequent maintenance as those exhaust systems that see infrequent cleaning.
What are the benefits of restaurant hood cleaning?
Some of the biggest benefits of expert restaurant hood and vent cleaning with suitable chemicals and equipment are:
- Better airflow in the kitchen
- Reduced risk of fires
- Lower potential for grease-induced falls and slips
- Enhanced kitchen hygiene
- Prevention of closures and fines
- Compliance with all health and safety regulations
- Quiet operations for better working conditions
At Arrow Commercial Pressure Washing of San Diego, we combine efficient supplies, modern equipment, and ample experience and expertise to give you all the benefits of a detailed clean. Give us a call today.
Why is restaurant hood sanitizing important for health & safety code compliance?
Properly sanitizing your restaurant vents and hoods is paramount for ensuring compliance with CDC rules and regulations. If you fail to adequately sanitize your exhaust system, you risk bringing in harmful viruses and bacteria into your restaurant’s ventilation system, placing both your customers and staff at risk.
This is why it’s essential to regularly hire experts to not only clean, but also sanitize the entire exhaust system in your restaurant. This is how you make sure your establishment is up to code and that your property is safe for all parties involved.
How often do restaurant hoods need to be cleaned?
How often you should hire technicians to clean your restaurant vents and hoods in San Diego depends on the volume of use and the type of stoves in your restaurant. There are some general guidelines to follow:
- Yearly: Hoods above non-grease areas and appliances, as well as those hoods that either produce low food volumes or only operate seasonally should be cleaned yearly.
- Twice a year: Restaurants that specialize in pizza making, or those restaurants with average customer influx and cooking volume require detailed cleanups twice a year.
- Quarterly: Cleaning during every season is required for those restaurants that have large volumes of food and customers or that have 24-hour service.
- Monthly: Finally, monthly cleanups are necessary for fast-food restaurants, as well as for those restaurants that use charcoal or wood stoves.
How much does it cost to clean a restaurant hood?
The price of restaurant hood and vent cleaning in San Diego depends on the following factors:
- The number of hoods
- The length of each hood
- The number of exhaust fans
- The length, accessibility, and number of access panels for your ductwork
Who provides in-depth restaurant hood & vent cleaning near me in San Diego, CA & the area?
Our company is the leader in commercial cleaning, pressure, and power washing services across San Diego and all other surrounding communities. In addition to cleaning your restaurant hoods per current standards and regulations, we also offer:
- Efficient dumpster area pressure washing in San Diego
- Comprehensive commercial kitchen hood cleaning in San Diego
- Detail-oriented restaurant cleaning in San Diego
We ensure a comprehensive, professional, and detail-oriented service that gives our clients a clean, healthy, and fresh commercial space. It makes no difference if your restaurant is in Alta Vista or Barrio Logan, you can count on us. Give us a call today!